Website Westdale Asset Management
Are you an apartment property management training professional with a passion for customer service? Do you love problem-solving and process improvement? Are you looking to join a great team in the Dallas area where your contributions will really make a difference? If so, Westdale’s Training Specialist position is the perfect opportunity for you. Come join us at our vibrant offices at The Epic in Deep Ellum – just east of downtown Dallas.
Our Training Specialist will make a positive impact in the day-to-day operations of our on-site workforce by improving proficiency in leasing tools and processes. This team member will ensure all leasing and property operations provide an excellent experience to residents and guests.
- Developing training for team members, assisting with creating/updating training documentation, knowledge management.
- Conducting one-on-one or group training virtually or on-location.
- Assisting Training Manager with process improvements, direction, and feedback.
- Managing training materials/courses within LMS, updating courses as policies and procedures change. Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures through effective change management.
- Assisting with project implementation rollout plans.
- Staying up to date on relevant industry and software updates and routinely distributing information to team(s).
The Training Specialist should have a working knowledge of apartment property management and learning management systems including:
- Minimum 5 years experience in the apartment industry, onsite experience a plus.
- Yardi Voyager residential and maintenance modules.
- Ancillary services such as Renter’s Insurance, Payment Processing, Screening, and Revenue Management systems.
- Yardi RENTCafé modules, which include Resident Portal, Prospect Portal, and CRM.
- Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Microsoft productivity systems such as SharePoint, Office 365, and Outlook.
- Customer service superstar.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to articulate process workflows creatively and concisely.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other departments and with competing priorities.
- Enjoys and excels at working independently in a corporate environment.
We offer a competitive salary, good benefits, and an energetic environment. Our benefits include:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation, personal/sick time, and holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Credit union
- Service recognition awards
- Employee assistance plan
- Apartment rental discounts
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer