Website Westdale Asset Management
We are seeking a Training Specialist who is passionate about customer service and excited about problem-solving and process improvement. The Training Specialist will make an impact in the day to day operations of our on-site workforce by improving proficiency in leasing tools and processes. This team member will ensure all leasing and property operations provide an excellent experience to residents and guests.
- Assisting the training manager with process improvements, direction, and feedback.
- Application support for resident and prospect systems.
- Manage training materials/courses within LMS, update courses as policies and procedures change. Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures through effective change management.
- Assisting with project implementation rollout plans and problem remediation.
- Developing training for team members, assist with creating/updating training documentation, knowledge management.
- Conducting one-on-one or group training virtually or on-location.
- Assist with acquisitions, dispositions, and special projects as needed.
- Staying up to date on relevant industry and software updates and routinely distributing information to team(s).
The Training Specialist should have a working knowledge of Property Management and Learning Management Systems including:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the multi-family industry, onsite experience a plus
- Yardi Voyager residential and maintenance modules.
- Ancillary services such as Renter’s Insurance, Payment Processing, Screening, and Revenue Management systems.
- Yardi RENTCafé modules, which include Resident Portal, Prospect Portal, and CRM.
- Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Microsoft productivity systems such as SharePoint, Office 365, Outlook.
- Strong customer service background
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills, with an attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to articulate process workflows in a creative and concise way
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with competing priorities
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.