Website Westdale Asset Management - The Enclave at Meridian
We are expanding our operations into the Single-Family Rental (SFR) market, and we need YOUR help at our newly built SFR community in San Antonio! Westdale emphasizes a team approach, so when you become our SFR Community Manager, we will rely on your dynamic leadership skills at the SFR Community to shape the team and foster unity. We will provide you with the tools you need to run all aspects of field-level operations that range from forming, training, and managing your team to accomplishing community objectives. If you have a successful track record in leadership and are ready to work with a hard working team, this is the career opportunity for you. As a Westdale Single Family team member, you will touch lives and help people find the meaning of home. Do not miss this opportunity!
- Managing and coordinating persons, activities, and available resources to accomplish community objectives as set forth by the Portfolio Operations Director or VP of Single Family Rentals.
- Maintaining financial and operational accountability for the property while staying within the established budget.
- Working with residents to resolve problems and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Hiring, training, motivating, supervising, and leading staff.
- Recording and or reviewing all aspects of management activity such as rental applications, leases, notices to vacate, and service activity.
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience in on-site community management or single-family home management industry.
- Active Texas Real Estate Sales Agent License or ability to earn their license within six weeks of hire.
- Complete knowledge of current fair housing and landlord laws.
- Computer skills including proficiency in MS Office such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and Yardi Voyager or other similar property management software experience.
- Strong analytical, financial, technical, and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and constantly meet deadlines under tight time restraints.
- Superior customer service skills to effectively interact with prospects, residents, vendors, employees, and business partners.
- Constructive mentoring, coaching, and leadership skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must comply with Westdale COVID-19 health and safety measures.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Property management certifications (i.e., CAM, CPM, etc.) or undergraduate degree in business or related work experience a plus.
- Must be in good standing with local real estate boards and TREC.
- Valid Texas Drivers’ License, personal transportation and state-mandated automobile liability insurance
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
We offer a competitive market salary and comprehensive benefits package. Click here to read all about it!
Our application process includes employment reference checks, criminal background checks, and post-offer pre-employment drug screens.
Equal Opportunity Employer