Website Woodmeade and Estelle Creek Apartments
We are looking for a Service Technician I to handle make-ready units at two of our apartment communities in Dallas. The Service Technician I transforms vacant units into beautiful apartments, but most importantly makes them ready for new residents to call home. Our Service Technicians also work with attention to detail and with a can-do attitude. As service technician, you will make an impact on the lives of future residents while gaining a sense of accomplishment from turning something okay into something awesome. If you like a feeling of accomplishment at the end of your workday, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. Apply today!
- Performs minor repairs and maintenance.
- Completes a duties checklist to ensure vacant apartments are move-in ready.
- Apartment make-ready experience is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to follow written as well as verbal instructions.
- Ability to work efficiently and safely in a fast-paced customer service-oriented environment.
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures.
- Must be able to work weekends as needed only in emergency situations
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.