Website Sherwood Forest Apartments
We are searching for a maintenance dynamo with superior organizational skills to handle repairs, maintenance, and grounds at our 108-unit apartment community! As Service Technician III, you will be responsible for maintenance operations on the property all while working within the planned maintenance budget. Resident satisfaction is the key to our success, so our new Service Technician will be committed to handling maintenance requests timely and professionally. If you have successful experience in apartment maintenance, in addition to a can-do customer service attitude, then what are you waiting for? Apply now!
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues including, but not limited to:
- Electrical and plumbing
- A/C and heating systems
- Stairs, gates, fences, patios, railings
- Tile, carpet, flooring
- Ceiling leaks
- Completing make-ready checklists and performing repairs in order to return vacant units to market-ready status
- Maintaining service and safety records in compliance with federal, state, and local law
- Meeting all duties and requirements outlined in the Service Technician III job description
- At least 2 years of experience in apartment maintenance
- HVAC, electrical, and plumbing experience
- HVAC Type II or Universal Certification required
- CPO license a plus!
- Ability to work both independently and with a team in a customer service-oriented environment
- Ability to work after-hours and weekend on-call duty
- Must be willing to share call with sister communities which will require additional travel time
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures
If you are ready to put your skills to work, then we want to meet you! Apply now!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.