Website Ultris Island Park Apartments
We are looking for a Service Technician II to handle repairs and maintenance at our Shreveport community! As a Service Technician II, you are vital to resident satisfaction. Our technicians complete all aspects of apartment maintenance, including HVAC, electrical, mechanical, and plumbing. If you like a feeling of accomplishment at the end of your workday, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. Take your career to the next level and join our team of apartment professionals! Apply today!
- Working both independently and with a team in a fast-paced, customer service-oriented environment
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues including, but not limited to:
- Electrical and plumbing
- A/C and heating systems
- Stairs, gates, fences, patios, railings
- Tile, carpet, flooring
- Ceiling Leaks
- At least 1 year of apartment maintenance experience.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures.
- Must be able to work after-hours and weekends as circumstances warrant; on-call on a rotating basis for emergencies.
If you are ready to put your skills to work then please apply now!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.