Website Riverwood Apartments
We are searching for a qualified Service Technician to join our team at our 340-unit apartment community! Our Service Technicians complete all aspects of apartment maintenance, so they are key to resident satisfaction. As Service Technician II, you will respond to service requests such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and appliances. If you take pride in quality maintenance and repairs, then we want to meet you! Apply now!
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance task including, but not limited to:
- Electrical and plumbing
- A/C and heating systems
- Stairs, gates, fences, patios, railings
- Tile, carpet, flooring
- Ceiling leaks
- At least 1-year experience in apartment maintenance.
- HVAC Type II or universal required.
- Ability to work, both independently and with a team, in a fast-paced, customer service-oriented environment.
- Must be able to work after-hours and weekends as circumstances warrant; on-call on a rotating basis for emergencies.
- CPO certification a plus!
If you are ready to put your skills to work, please apply now!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.