Website La Costa Apartments
We have an exciting opportunity for two apartment maintenance technicians at our West Plano community! As Service Technician II, you will work with our Service Supervisor to complete all aspects of apartment maintenance such as HVAC, electrical, mechanical, and plumbing. Our service technicians also keep our residents happy by completing their apartment and appliance repairs both quickly and professionally. If you take pride in quality maintenance and resident satisfaction, then we want to hear from you! Apply today!
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues including, but not limited to:
- Electrical and plumbing
- A/C and heating systems
- Stairs, gates, fences, patios, railings
- Tile, carpet, flooring
- Ceiling leaks
- Completing make-ready checklists and performing repairs to return vacant units to market-ready status
- At least 3 years of apartment maintenance experience
- Ability to work both independently and with a team in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be able to read work orders as well as follow written and verbal instructions
- Must be available for after-hours on-call duty every 3rd week
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures
If you are ready to put your skills to work, then we want to meet you! Apply now!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.