Website Regency Park Apartments
We are looking for a Service Technician II to handle repairs and maintenance at our 200 unit apartment community. Our Service Technicians complete a variety of basic and complex work orders. We have skilled and experienced maintenance and office staff, so you will be joining a team you can be proud of! If you like a feeling of accomplishment at the end of your workday, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. This is a great place to work and we want you to be part of it! Apply today!
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues including, but not limited to:
- Electrical and plumbing
- A/C and heating systems
- Stairs, gates, fences, patios, railings
- Tile, carpet, flooring
- Ceiling leaks
- At least one-year experience in apartment maintenance preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented environment.
- Must be able to work after-hours and weekends as circumstances warrant; on-call on a rotating basis for emergencies.
- Reliable transportation, Driver’s License, and automobile insurance required.
If you are ready to put your skills to work, then we want to meet you! Apply now!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.