Website Jefferson Creek Apartments
We have an exciting opportunity for a service technician at our community in the upscale neighborhood of Las Colinas! As Service Technician II, you will work with our Service Supervisor to complete all aspects of apartment maintenance such as HVAC, electrical, mechanical, and plumbing. Our service technicians also keep our residents happy by completing their apartment and appliance repairs both quickly and professionally. If you take pride in quality maintenance and resident satisfaction, then we want to hear from you! Apply today!
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues including, but not limited to:
- Electrical and plumbing
- A/C and heating systems
- Stairs, gates, fences, patios, railings
- Tile, carpet, flooring
- Ceiling leaks
- Completing make-ready checklists and performing repairs to return vacant units to market-ready status
- At least 1 year of apartment maintenance experience
- Ability to work both independently and with a team in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be able to read work orders as well as follow written and verbal instructions
- Must be able to work after-hours and weekends as circumstances warrant; on-call on a rotating basis for emergencies.
If you are ready to put your skills to work, then we want to meet you! Apply now!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.