Website Woodmere Trace Apartments
Are you ready to take the next step in your apartment maintenance career? If so, look no further! We are searching for a qualified Service Technician to join our team at our conveniently located 220-unit apartment community! Our Service Technicians complete all aspects of apartment maintenance, so they are key to resident satisfaction. As Service Technician II, you will respond to service requests such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and appliances. If you take pride in quality maintenance and repairs, then we want to meet you! Apply now!
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance task including, but not limited to:
- Electrical and plumbing
- A/C and heating systems
- Stairs, gates, fences, patios, railings
- Tile, carpet, flooring
- Ceiling leaks
- At least 1-year experience in apartment maintenance.
- Must be able to work, both independently and with a team, in a fast-paced, customer service-oriented environment.
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures.
If you are ready to put your skills to work, please apply now!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.