Website Southwestern Medical Park Apartments
We have an exciting opportunity for an apartment maintenance technician to join our team in the Dallas Medical District! As Service Technician II, you will work with our Service Supervisor to complete all aspects of apartment maintenance such as HVAC, electrical, mechanical, and plumbing. Our service technicians also keep our residents happy by completing their apartment and appliance repairs both quickly and professionally. Our clientele is Medical students so this property is very quiet and laid back. If you take pride in quality maintenance and resident satisfaction, then we want to hear from you! Apply today!
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues including, but not limited to:
- Electrical and plumbing
- A/C and heating systems
- Stairs, gates, fences, patios, railings
- Tile, carpet, flooring
- Ceiling leaks
- At least 2 years of apartment maintenance experience.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must be able to read work orders and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures.
- Must be available for on-call duty every other weekend.
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.