Website Waters Edge Apartments
We are looking for a Service Technician II for our 144-unit apartment community in beautiful Concord, NC! Our Service Technicians complete all aspects of apartment maintenance such as HVAC, electrical, mechanical and plumbing. As Service Technician II, you keep our residents happy by completing their apartment and appliance repairs both quickly and professionally. If you take pride in quality maintenance and resident satisfaction, then we want to tell you more about this great opportunity! Apply today!
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues including, but not limited to:
- A/C and heating systems
- Stairs, gates, fences, patios, railings
- Completes a duties checklist to ensure vacant apartments are move-in ready.
- At least 1 year of on-site property maintenance experience.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team in a fast-paced, customer service-oriented environment.
- Must be able to work weekends as circumstances warrant and on-call on a rotating basis for emergencies.
- CPO is a plus!
If you are ready to put your skills to work, then we want to meet you! Apply now!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.