Website Galleria Village Apartments
We are looking for an experienced Service Technician II for our 210 apartment community in Charlotte, NC! Our Service Technicians work with our Service Supervisor to complete all aspects of apartment maintenance such as HVAC, electrical, mechanical and plumbing. Resident satisfaction is a top priority, so the perfect candidate will be able to keep our residents happy by completing their apartment and appliance repairs both quickly and professionally. If you take pride in quality maintenance and enjoy the satisfaction of a job well done, then what are you waiting for? Apply today!
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues including, but not limited to:
- Electrical and plumbing
- A/C and heating systems
- Stairs, gates, patios, railings
- Tile, carpet, flooring
- Completing make-ready checklists and performing repairs to return vacant units to market-ready status
- At least 2 years of apartment maintenance and HVAC experience
- Ability to work both independently and with a team in a fast-paced, service-oriented environment
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions in order to complete work orders
- Must be available for after-hours on-call duty (on a rotating basis)
- Must have a positive, pleasant, and friendly demeanor.
If you are ready to put your skills to work, then we want to meet you! Apply now!