Website Poplar Place Apartments
We are looking for an experienced Service Technician II for our apartment community! Our Service Technicians complete all aspects of apartment maintenance, such as HVAC, electrical, mechanical, and plumbing. Resident satisfaction is the key to our success so the perfect candidate will be able to complete apartment and appliance repairs both quickly and professionally. If you enjoy the satisfaction of a job well done, then we want to tell you more about this great opportunity! Apply today!
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues including, but not limited to:
- Electrical and plumbing
- A/C and heating systems
- Stairs, gates, fences, patios, railings
- Tile, carpet, flooring
- Ceiling leaks
- At least one year of experience in apartment maintenance.
- Must have Level II or Universal EPA Refrigerant Certification.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team in a fast-paced, customer service-oriented environment.
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures.
- Must be able to work after-hour emergency and weekend on-call duty every third week.
- CPO certification a plus!
If you are ready to put your skills to work, then what are you waiting for? Apply now!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.