Website Westdale Asset Management - Wind River Crossing Apartments
We are looking for an experienced Service Technician II for our 352-unit apartment community. Our Service Technicians complete all aspects of apartment maintenance such as HVAC, electrical, mechanical, and plumbing. Resident satisfaction is a top priority, so our perfect candidate will be able to complete apartment and appliance repairs both quickly and professionally. If you like the satisfaction you get from a job well done, then this is the perfect job for you! Apply today!
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues including, but not limited to:
- A/C and heating systems
- Stairs, gates, fences, patios, railings
- Completes a duties checklist to ensure vacant apartments are move-in ready.
- At least 1 year of apartment maintenance experience
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work both independently and with a team in a fast-paced, customer service-oriented environment
- Weekends as circumstances warrant; on-call on a rotating basis for emergencies
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures
If you are ready to put your skills to work, then please apply now!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.