Website Westdale Parke Apartments
We are looking for a Service Technician II for our apartment community in Austin’s prestigious Northwest Hills! Our Service Technicians complete all aspects of apartment maintenance such as HVAC, electrical, mechanical, and plumbing. As Service Technician II, you keep our residents happy by completing their apartment and appliance repairs both quickly and professionally. If you like a feeling of accomplishment at the end of your workday, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. Take your career to the next level and join our team of apartment professionals! Apply today!
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues including, but not limited to:
- A/C and heating systems
- Stairs, gates, fences, patios, railings
- Completes a duties checklist to ensure vacant apartments are move-in ready
- At least 1 year of apartment maintenance and HVAC experience
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work both independently and with a team in a fast-paced, customer service-oriented environment
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures
- Must be able to work after-hours and weekends on-call every third week
If you are ready to put your skills to work then please apply now!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.