Website Westdale Asset Management - Walnut Creek Crossing
We are seeking a maintenance dynamo to handle repairs and maintenance at our apartment community in North Austin, just minutes from the Domain! Together with our great staff and leadership, you will help keep our residents happy by completing their apartment and appliance repairs both quickly and professionally. Our 2017 Westdale Property of the Year, Walnut Creek Crossing, provides expert external training, alongside a positive and stable environment for you to learn and grow under the wing of our master Lead Technician that has been with us for over 12 years. If you want to be a part of a team that encourages and supports, then this is the perfect opportunity for you! Apply today!
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues including, but not limited to:
- Electrical and plumbing
- A/C and heating systems
- Stairs, gates, fences, patios, railings
- Tile, carpet, flooring
- Ceiling leaks
- Working both independently and with a team in a fast-paced, customer service-oriented environment
- At least 1 year of apartment maintenance experience
- Be able to start as soon as possible
- Experience in HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and scheduling make-readies a plus
- HVAC Type II or Universal License; Valid State Driver’s License where property resides
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures
If you are ready to put your skills to work, then we want to meet you! Apply now!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.