Website Westdale Asset Management - Cavalli at Iron Horse Station
We are seeking a maintenance dynamo with superior organizational skills to handle repairs and maintenance at our Aurora apartment community! Our Service Technicians complete all aspects of apartment maintenance such as HVAC, electrical, mechanical, and plumbing. As Service Technician II, you keep our residents happy knowing that their apartment and appliance repairs will be done quickly and professionally. If you like a feeling of accomplishment at the end of your workday, then this is the perfect opportunity for you! Apply today!
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues including, but not limited to:
- Electrical and plumbing
- A/C and heating systems
- Appliances and leaks
- Stairs, gates, fences, patios, railings
- At least 1 year of experience in on-site property maintenance.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to work both independently and with a team in a fast-paced, customer service-oriented environment.
- Weekends as circumstances warrant; on-call on a rotating basis for emergencies.
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures.
If you are ready to put your skills to work, then we want to meet you! Apply now!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.