Website Westdale Asset Management - The Hamilton
We are seeking a Service Technician I for our 310 apartment community located in Dallas! As Service Technician I, you will turn vacant units into beautiful apartments, preparing them for new residents to call home. You will also be responsible for the general upkeep of the property grounds and common areas. If you like a feeling of accomplishment at the end of your workday, then join our team and work for a company that values teamwork and offers opportunities to advance! Apply now!
- Performing minor repairs and maintenance.
- Completing a duties checklist to ensure vacant apartments are move-in ready.
- Walking the property grounds and common areas as well as picking up trash and debris.
- Performing any additional duties assigned by both the Community Manager and/or Service Supervisor.
- Must meet all physical requirements and be able to take direction.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Must be able to work both independently and with a team in a fast-paced, customer service-oriented environment.
- Weekends as circumstances warrant; on-call on a rotating basis for emergencies.
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures
This is a great opportunity to learn about maintenance as well as repairs in the thriving apartment industry! Apply now!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.