Website Wynnfield Lakes
We are searching for a Service Technician with both attention to detail and a can-do attitude to turn vacant units into beautiful apartment homes for new residents. You can build on your skill set by assisting with other repairs and maintenance and learning from our experienced Service Supervisor. We are a motivated team that wants to help you succeed! The perfect candidate will have apartment make-ready experience and be skilled in minor repairs and maintenance. In addition, they will be able to work efficiently and safely in a fast-paced customer service-oriented environment. If you are newly HVAC Type II or Universal certified, you may have the opportunity for promotion to a Service Technician II position. So what are you waiting for? Do not miss this great opportunity to take the next step in your apartment maintenance career! Apply now!
- Completes make-readies/unit turns
- Completes a duties checklist to ensure vacant apartments are move-in ready
- Minor plumbing repairs
- Minor electrical repairs
- Drywall repairs
- Must be able to work a regular schedule on Saturdays.
- 1 year of apartment make-ready experience preferred
- Ability to work both efficiently and safely in a fast-paced customer service-oriented environment
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures
- HVAC Type II or Universal certification a plus, but not required
This is a great opportunity to put your skills to work all while learning about apartment maintenance! Apply now!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.