Website Westdale Asset Management - Bear Creek Crossing
Our apartment community is searching for a make-ready technician with attention to detail and a can-do attitude. The Service Technician I turns vacant units into beautiful apartments, preparing them for new residents to call home. You will also be responsible for the general upkeep of the property grounds and common areas. You will enjoy being a part of a great team that works together to achieve results. If you like a feeling of accomplishment at the end of your workday, then join our team and work for a company that values teamwork and also offers opportunities to advance! Apply today!
- Performs minor repairs and maintenance.
- Completes a duties checklist to ensure vacant apartments are move-in ready.
- Walking the property grounds and common areas as well as picking up trash and debris.
- Performing any additional duties assigned by both the Community Manager and/or Service Supervisor.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to work both efficiently and safely in a fast-paced customer service-oriented environment.
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures
- Must be able to work after-hours/weekend on-call duty on an alternating basis
This is a great opportunity to learn more about maintenance and repairs in the thriving apartment industry! So what are you waiting for? Apply now!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.