Website Westdale Asset Management - Rock Creek
Our apartment community is seeking a Service Technician I for our 540-unit apartment community conveniently located in Dallas! The Service Technician I turns vacant units into beautiful apartments, preparing them for new residents to call home. You will also be responsible for the general upkeep of the property grounds and common areas. If you like a feeling of accomplishment at the end of your workday, then join our team and work for a company that values teamwork and offers opportunities to advance! Apply now!
- Performing minor repairs and maintenance.
- Completing a duties checklist to ensure vacant apartments are move-in ready.
- Walking the property grounds and common areas as well as picking up trash and debris.
- Performing any additional duties assigned by both the Community Manager and/or Service Supervisor.
- Must meet all physical requirements and be able to take direction.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Must be able to work both independently and with a team in a fast-paced, customer service-oriented environment.
- Weekends as circumstances warrant; on-call on a rotating basis for emergencies.
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures.
This is a great opportunity to learn more about maintenance and repairs in the thriving apartment industry! Apply now!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.