Website On The Green
We are searching for a Service Technician, with both attention to detail and a can-do attitude, to handle make-ready units at our 212-unit apartment community in Austin! The Service Technician I turns vacant units into beautiful apartments while preparing them for new residents to call home. So what are you waiting for? Do not miss this great opportunity to work in the thriving apartment industry! Apply now!
- Performs minor repairs and maintenance.
- Completes a duties checklist to ensure vacant apartments are move-in ready.
- At least 1 year of apartment maintenance experience preferred
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work both efficiently and safely in a fast-paced customer service-oriented environment
- Must be able to work weekends as circumstances warrant; on-call on a rotating basis for emergencies
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures
This is a great opportunity to put your skills to work all while learning about apartment maintenance! Apply now!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.