Website Walnut Creek Crossing
**NOW OFFERING A $500 SIGN-ON BONUS**
We are searching for an experienced Service Technician to handle make-ready units at our 280 unit apartment community in Austin! The Service Technician I turns vacant units into beautiful apartments while preparing them for new residents to call home. The perfect candidate will have both, attention to detail and a can-do attitude. In addition, they will be able to work efficiently and safely in a fast-paced customer service-oriented environment. So what are you waiting for? Do not miss this great opportunity to work in the thriving apartment industry. Apply now!
- Performs minor repairs and maintenance
- Completes a duties checklist to ensure vacant apartments are move-in ready
- Will be responsible for full paints during turns
- At least 1 year of apartment maintenance experience
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures
- Valid TX Driver’s License
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus!
This is a great opportunity to put your skills to work while learning about apartment maintenance! Apply now!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.