Website Walnut Creek Crossing
We are searching for an experienced Service Technician to handle make-ready units at our 280 unit apartment community in Austin! The Service Technician I turns vacant units into beautiful apartments while preparing them for new residents to call home. The perfect candidate will have both, attention to detail and a can-do attitude. In addition, they will be able to work efficiently and safely in a fast-paced customer service-oriented environment. So what are you waiting for? Do not miss this great opportunity to work in the thriving apartment industry. Apply now!
- Performs minor repairs and maintenance.
- Completes a duties checklist to ensure vacant apartments are move-in ready.
- 2+ years of apartment maintenance experience
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Bilingual (english/spanish) a plus!
This is a great opportunity to put your skills to work while learning about apartment maintenance! Apply now!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.