Website Woodbridge Crossing Apartments
We are searching for an experienced maintenance and repair expert for our 176-unit apartment community! As Service Supervisor, you are a vital part of the team that maintains the physical integrity of the community all while leading our service team. You also make a difference in residents’ lives by responding to maintenance requests timely and professionally. If you have successful experience in apartment maintenance with demonstrated skills in leadership and customer service, then this is a great opportunity for you! So what are you waiting for? Apply now!
- Overseeing all maintenance operations on the property.
- Maintaining all service and safety records in compliance with federal, state, and local law.
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues.
- Meeting all duties and requirements outlined in the Service Supervisor job description.
- At least 3 years of apartment maintenance supervisory experience.
- Must be able to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented environment.
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures.
- Weekends as circumstances warrant; on-call on a rotating basis for emergencies.
- HVAC Type II or Universal and CPO required.
If you possess these certifications and skills, please apply now!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.