Website Laurel Parc & Brandywine Apartments
We have a great opportunity for a highly-skilled apartment maintenance professional ready to take their career to the next level! We are searching for a Sr. Service Supervisor to lead our on-site service team at two of our properties in Shreveport! Our Sr. Service Supervisors are responsible for maintaining a safe environment as well as the physical integrity of the property. We strive for resident satisfaction, so strong communication and maintenance expertise are a must. If you are a leader with successful experience in apartment maintenance, we would like to tell you more about this opportunity! Apply now!
- Accountability for all maintenance operations on the property while working within the planned maintenance budget.
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues.
- Maintaining all service and safety records in compliance with federal, state and local law.
- Performs any additional duties assigned by the Community Manager or Regional Director.
- 3 years’ experience in on-site property maintenance.
- Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT) a plus.
- Must be able to work both independently and with a team in a fast-paced, customer service-oriented environment.
- Weekends as circumstances warrant; on-call on a rotating basis for emergencies.
Don’t wait! Apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.