Website Westdale Asset Management - Magnolia Apartments
We are searching for a Service Supervisor for our apartment community in Shreveport! Our ideal candidate has the necessary skills to complete maintenance and repairs for vacant and occupied units while working within the planned maintenance budget. Resident satisfaction is the key to our success, so our new Service Supervisor will be committed to handling maintenance requests timely and professionally. If you have successful experience in apartment maintenance, then what are you waiting for? Take the next step in your career and apply now!
- Accountability for all maintenance operations on the property while working within the planned maintenance budget
- Working both independently and with a team in a fast-paced, customer service-oriented environment
- Maintaining all service and safety records in compliance with federal, state, and local law
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues
- At least three years of experience in on-site property maintenance
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented environment
- Weekends as circumstances warrant; on-call on a rotating basis for emergencies
- Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT) a plus
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures
If you are a detail-oriented apartment professional, we can’t wait to meet you! Apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.