Website Encore on the Bay
Are you ready to take your apartment maintenance career to the next level? If so, then we have an exciting opportunity for you as Service Supervisor at our 296-unit waterfront community in the Clear Lake area! As Service Supervisor, you will be responsible for maintenance operations on the property all while working within the planned maintenance budget. Resident satisfaction is the key to our success so our new Service Supervisor will be committed to handling maintenance requests timely and professionally. If you have successful experience in apartment maintenance, in addition to demonstrated skills in leadership and customer service, then Encore on the Bay is the place to be! Apply now!
- Overseeing all maintenance operations on the property.
- Maintaining all service and safety records in compliance with federal, state, and local law.
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues.
- Meeting all duties and requirements outlined in the Service Supervisor job description.
- At least three years’ experience in on-site property maintenance.
- HVAC Type II or Universal Certification and CPO certified.
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures.
- Must have valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
- Weekends as circumstances warrant; on-call on a rotating basis for emergencies.
- Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT) a plus.
This opportunity won’t last. Apply now!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.