Website Grand Reserve at Pelham
We are searching for a maintenance dynamo to lead our service team at one of Pelham’s finest apartment communities. As Service Supervisor, you will be responsible for maintenance operations on the property all while working within the planned maintenance budget. Resident satisfaction is the key to our success, so our new Service Supervisor will be committed to handling maintenance requests timely and professionally. If you have successful experience in apartment maintenance and demonstrated skills in leadership and customer service, then what are you waiting for? This is a great opportunity for a maintenance professional with supervisory experience in an on-site community setting! Apply now!
- Working well, both independently and with a team, in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented environment.
- Maintaining all service and safety records in compliance with federal, state, and local law.
- Diagnosing and repairing basic as well as complex maintenance issues.
- Meeting all duties and requirements outlined in the Service Supervisor job description.
- 3 years of experience in apartment maintenance
- Valid AL Driver’s License
- HVAC Type II or Universal Certification
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures
If you possess these certifications and skills, apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.