Website Abbey Rowe Apartments
We are searching for a Service Supervisor for our 162-unit apartment community! As Service Supervisor, you will be responsible for maintenance operations on the property. Our ideal candidate has the necessary skills to complete maintenance and repairs for vacant and occupied units while working within the planned maintenance budget. Resident satisfaction is the key to our success, so our new Service Supervisor will be committed to handling maintenance requests timely and professionally. If you have successful experience in apartment maintenance with demonstrated skills in leadership, maintenance, and customer service, this is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team of apartment professionals! Apply now!
- Overseeing all maintenance operations on the property.
- Maintaining all service and safety records in compliance with federal, state and local law.
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues.
- Meeting all duties and requirements outlined in the Service Supervisor job description.
- 3 years of experience in on-site property maintenance.
- Must have Level II or Universal EPA Refrigerant and CPO Certification.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
- Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT) a plus.
- Weekends as circumstances warrant; on-call on a rotating basis for emergencies.
- Must be able to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented environment.
Don’t miss this opportunity! Apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.