Website Cavalli at Iron Horse Station
Are you an experienced Service Supervisor with a proven track record in new construction apartment maintenance? If so, then put your skills to work at our new luxury apartment community in North Richland Hills that is opening in April! As Service Supervisor, you will be responsible for maintenance operations as well as leading the maintenance team. If you have proven supervisory and new construction maintenance experience, then what are you waiting for? Don’t miss this great opportunity to join a fantastic team of apartment professionals! Apply now!
- Accountability for all maintenance operations on the property while working within the planned maintenance budget
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues for vacant and occupied units
- Maintaining all service and safety records in compliance with federal, state, and local law
- Meeting all duties and requirements outlined in the Service Supervisor job description
- At least three years’ experience in on-site property maintenance
- Prior experience in new construction and mid-rise maintenance
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented environment
- Weekends as circumstances warrant; on-call for emergencies
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures
- Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT) a plus
Don’t miss this opportunity! Apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.