Website The Summit Apartments
We are searching for a Service Supervisor for our apartment community! As Service Supervisor, you will be responsible for maintenance operations on the property. Our ideal candidate has the necessary skills to complete maintenance and repairs for vacant and occupied units while working within the planned maintenance budget. Resident satisfaction is the key to our success, so our new Service Supervisor will be committed to handling maintenance requests timely and professionally. If you have successful experience in apartment maintenance with demonstrated skills in leadership, maintenance, and customer service, this is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team of apartment professionals! Apply now!
- Overseeing all maintenance operations on the property
- Maintaining service and safety records in compliance with federal, state, and local law
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues
- Meeting all duties and requirements outlined in the Service Supervisor job description
- 3 years’ experience in on-site property maintenance.
- Must have Level II or Universal EPA Refrigerant and CPO Certification.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
- Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT) a plus.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented environment.
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures.
- Weekends as circumstances warrant; on-call for emergencies.
Don’t miss this opportunity! Apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.