Westdale Asset Management - Gwinnett Square
We are searching for a Service Supervisor for our 239-unit apartment community. As Service Supervisor, you will be responsible for maintenance operations on the property, in addition to leading our service team. Our ideal candidate has the necessary skills to complete maintenance and repairs while working within the planned maintenance budget. Resident satisfaction is the key to our success, so our Service Supervisors are committed to handling resident maintenance requests timely and professionally. If you have successful experience in apartment maintenance with demonstrated skills in leadership and customer service, then we want you on our team! Apply now!
- Overseeing all maintenance operations on the property.
- Maintaining all service and safety records in compliance with federal, state and local law.
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues.
- Meeting all duties and requirements outlined in the Service Supervisor job description.
- At least three years’ experience in on-site property maintenance.
- HVAC Type II or universal required.
- Certified Pool Operator license a plus.
- Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT) a plus.
- Must be able to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented environment.
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures
- Weekends as circumstances warrant; on-call on a rotating basis for emergencies.
Don’t miss this opportunity! Apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.