Website Oakleaf Plantation Apartments
Are you ready to take your apartment maintenance career to the next level? If so, then we have an exciting opportunity for you as Service Supervisor at our Class A resort-style apartment community near Orange Park! Resident satisfaction is the key to our success, so our new Maintenance Supervisor will be committed to handling maintenance requests timely and professionally. If you have successful experience in apartment maintenance, in addition to demonstrated skills in leadership and customer service, then we want you on our fantastic team of apartment professionals! This is a great opportunity you do not want to miss so, apply now!
- Working both independently and with a team in a fast-paced, customer service-oriented environment
- Responsible for all maintenance operations on the property while working within the planned maintenance budget
- Maintaining all service and safety records in compliance with federal, state and local law
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues for vacant and occupied units
- Meeting all duties and requirements outlined in the Service Supervisor job description
- 2 years of experience in apartment maintenance
- Maintenance supervisor experience a plus
- PMC certification preferred but not required
- Must be available to work some Saturdays
Don’t miss this opportunity! Apply today!