Website Westdale Asset Management - Willow Brook Crossing
We are seeking a Service Supervisor for our 208-unit apartment community in Houston! As Service Supervisor, you will be responsible for maintenance operations on the property. Our ideal candidate has the necessary skills to complete maintenance and repairs for vacant and occupied units while working within the planned maintenance budget. Resident satisfaction is the key to our success, so our new Service Supervisor will be committed to handling maintenance requests timely and professionally. If you have successful experience in apartment maintenance with demonstrated skills in leadership, maintenance, and customer service, this is a great opportunity! Apply now!
- Accountability for all maintenance operations on the property while working within the planned maintenance budget.
- Working both independently and with a team in a fast-paced, customer service-oriented environment.
- Maintaining all service and safety records in compliance with federal, state, and local law.
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues.
- At least three years of experience in on-site property maintenance.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to work both independently and with a team in a fast-paced, customer service-oriented environment.
- Weekends as circumstances warrant; on-call on a rotating basis for emergencies.
- Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT) a plus!
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures.
If you are a detail-oriented apartment professional, we can’t wait to meet you! Apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.