Website Bear Creek Crossing
We are searching for a Service Supervisor for our 200 unit apartment community! Our Service Supervisors have the skills needed to complete maintenance and repairs for both vacant and occupied units. They are also able to work within the planned maintenance budget. Resident satisfaction is the key to our success. Together with our great staff and excellent teamwork, our new Service Supervisor will be committed to handling maintenance requests timely and professionally. If you have great attention to detail and a can-do attitude, in addition to demonstrated skills in leadership, maintenance, and customer service then please, apply now!
- Maintaining all service and safety records in compliance with federal, state and local law.
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and also complex maintenance issues.
- Working well, both independently and with a team.
- Meeting all duties and requirements outlined in the Service Supervisor job description.
- 3 years of experience in on-site property maintenance.
- HVAC Type II or Universal EPA Refrigerant Certification.
- Weekends as circumstances warrant; on-call on a rotating basis for emergencies.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT) a plus.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented environment.
Don’t miss this opportunity! Apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.