Website Station 3700 Apartments
We are searching for a Service Supervisor for our apartment community! As Service Supervisor, you will be responsible for maintenance operations on the property, in addition to leading our service team. Our ideal candidate has the necessary skills to complete maintenance and repairs for vacant and occupied units while working within the planned maintenance budget. Resident satisfaction is the key to our success so our new Service Supervisor will be committed to handling maintenance requests timely and professionally. If you have successful experience in apartment maintenance, as well as demonstrated skills in leadership and customer service, then we want you on our team! So what are you waiting for? Apply now!
- Overseeing all maintenance operations on the property
- Working both independently and with a team in a fast-paced, customer service-oriented environment
- Maintaining all service and safety records in compliance with federal, state and local law
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues
- At least three years’ experience in on-site property maintenance.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented environment.
- Weekends as circumstances warrant; on-call on a rotating basis for emergencies.
- Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT) a plus.
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.