Website The Preserve at Dunwoody
We are searching for a Service Supervisor for our 302 unit apartment community. As Service Supervisor, you will be responsible for maintenance operations on the property. Our ideal candidate has the necessary skills to complete maintenance and repairs while working within the planned maintenance budget. Resident satisfaction is the key to our success, so our Service Supervisors are committed to handling resident maintenance requests timely and professionally. If you have successful experience in apartment maintenance with demonstrated skills in leadership and customer service, then this is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team of apartment professionals! Apply now!
- Working both independently and with a team in a fast-paced, customer service-oriented environment
- Maintaining all service and safety records in compliance with federal, state and local law
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues
- Meeting all duties and requirements outlined in the Service Supervisor job description
- 3 years’ experience in apartment maintenance
- Certified Pool Operator (CPO) preferred
Don’t miss this opportunity! Apply today!