Website Southwestern Medical Park Apartments
We have a great opportunity for a highly-skilled maintenance professional ready to take their career to the next level! We are searching for a Service Supervisor to be responsible for maintaining the physical integrity of our 282-unit property, all while leading our on-site service team. We strive for resident satisfaction, so strong communication skills and maintenance expertise are a must. Since our clientele is Medical students, this property is very quiet and laid back. If you have successful experience in apartment maintenance, in addition to demonstrated skills in leadership and customer service, then we want to meet you! Apply now!
- Overseeing all maintenance operations on the property.
- Maintaining all service and safety records in compliance with federal, state, and local law.
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues.
- Meeting all duties and requirements outlined in the Service Supervisor job description.
- 5 years of experience in on-site property maintenance.
- Must be able to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented environment.
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures.
- Weekends as circumstances warrant; on-call on a rotating basis for emergencies.
Don’t wait! Apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.