Website Preston Villas
We are searching for a Service Supervisor for our North Dallas apartment community! Our ideal candidate has the necessary skills to complete maintenance and repairs for vacant and occupied units while working within the planned maintenance budget. Resident satisfaction is the key to our success, so our new Service Supervisor will be committed to handling maintenance requests timely and professionally. If you have successful experience in apartment maintenance, then this is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team of apartment professionals! So what are you waiting for? Apply now!
- Overseeing all maintenance operations on the property and leading the service team.
- Maintaining all service and safety records in compliance with federal, state and local law.
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues.
- Meeting all duties and requirements outlined in the Service Supervisor job description.
- At least three years’ experience in on-site property maintenance.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented environment.
- Weekends as circumstances warrant; on-call on a rotating basis for emergencies.
- Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT) a plus.
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.