Website Waters Edge Apartments
Are you ready to take your apartment maintenance career to the next level? If so, then we have an exciting opportunity for a detail oriented and self-driven Service Supervisor at our 144-unit community! As Service Supervisor, you will be responsible for maintenance operations on the property. Resident satisfaction is the key to our success, so our new Service Supervisor will be committed to handling maintenance requests timely and professionally. If you are a team player with a positive and professional attitude and with demonstrated skills in leadership, maintenance, and organization, apply now!
- Accountability for all maintenance operations on the property while working within the planned maintenance budget
- Maintaining all service and safety records in compliance with federal, state and local law.
- Diagnosing and repairing basic as well as complex maintenance issues.
- Meeting all duties and requirements outlined in the Service Supervisor job description.
- 3 years’ experience in on-site property maintenance.
- Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT) a plus.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented environment.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Weekends as circumstances warrant; emergency on-call rotation with local sister communities.
This opportunity won’t last. Apply now!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.