Website Arrowood Crossing Apartments
We are searching for an experienced Service Supervisor for our 200-unit apartment community! As Service Supervisor, you are responsible for maintenance operations on the property in addition to leading our service team, all while working within the planned maintenance budget. Resident satisfaction is the key to our success, so our new Service Supervisor will be committed to handling maintenance requests timely and professionally. If you have proven experience in apartment maintenance with demonstrated skills in leadership, maintenance, and customer service, then don’t miss this great opportunity to join a fantastic team of apartment professionals! Apply now!
- Overseeing all maintenance operations on the property and leading the service team.
- Maintaining all service and safety records in compliance with federal, state and local law.
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues.
- Meeting all duties and requirements outlined in the Service Supervisor job description.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a supervisory apartment maintenance role.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented environment.
- Must be able to work after-hours and weekends as circumstances warrant; on-call on a rotating basis for emergencies.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus!
Don’t miss this opportunity! Apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.