Website Westdale Asset Management - The Drake Apartments
We have a great opportunity for a highly-skilled maintenance professional ready to take their career to the next level! We are searching for a Service Supervisor to be responsible for maintaining the physical integrity of the property, all while leading our on-site service team. We strive for resident satisfaction, so strong communication skills and maintenance expertise are a must. If you have successful experience in apartment maintenance, in addition to demonstrated skills in leadership and customer service, then we want to meet you! Apply now!
- Accountability for all maintenance operations on the property while working within the planned maintenance budget
- Working both independently and with a team in a fast-paced, customer service-oriented environment
- Maintaining all service and safety records in compliance with federal, state, and local law
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues
- At least three years of experience in on-site property maintenance
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented environment
- Weekends as circumstances warrant; on-call on a rotating basis for emergencies
- Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT) a plus
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures
If you are a detail-oriented apartment professional, we can’t wait to meet you! Apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.