Website Westdale Creek Apartments - Westdale Creek
Are you an experienced Service Supervisor with a proven track record in apartment maintenance? If so, then put your skills to work at our 244-unit apartment community in Austin! As a Service Supervisor, you will be responsible for maintenance operations, as well as leading the maintenance team. If you have successful experience in apartment maintenance, as well as demonstrated skills in leadership and customer service, then this is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team of apartment professionals! Apply now!
- Accountability for all maintenance operations on the property while working within the planned maintenance budget
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues for vacant and occupied units
- Working both independently and with a team in a fast-paced, customer service-oriented environment
- Maintaining all service and safety records in compliance with federal, state, and local law
- At least three years of experience in on-site property maintenance
- Ability and experience working on rooftop A/C’s
- Must have Level II or Universal EPA Refrigerant Certification
- Must have a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented environment
- Weekends as circumstances warrant; on-call on a rotating basis for emergencies
- Certified Pool Operator license a plus
- Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT) a plus
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.