Website Creekside on Parmer Lane
Are you an experienced Service Supervisor with a proven track record in new construction apartment maintenance? If so, then put your skills to work at our luxury apartment community in Austin! As a Service Supervisor, you will be responsible for maintenance operations, as well as leading the maintenance team. If you have successful experience as a supervisor and in new construction maintenance, then this is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team of apartment professionals! Apply now!
- Accountability for all maintenance operations on the property while working within the planned maintenance budget
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues for vacant and occupied units
- Working both independently and with a team in a fast-paced, customer service-oriented environment
- Maintaining all service and safety records in compliance with federal, state and local law
- At least three years’ experience in on-site property maintenance.
- Must have Level II or Universal EPA Refrigerant Certification.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented environment.
- Weekends as circumstances warrant; on-call on a rotating basis for emergencies.
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
- Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT) a plus.
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.