Website Highland Point
We have an exciting opportunity for you as Service Supervisor at our 319-unit apartment community in Aurora! Our ideal candidate has the necessary skills to complete maintenance and repairs for vacant and occupied units while working within the planned maintenance budget. Resident satisfaction is the key to our success, so our new Service Supervisor will be committed to handling maintenance requests timely and professionally. If you have successful experience in apartment maintenance, as well as demonstrated skills in leadership and customer service, then we want you on our team! So what are you waiting for? Apply now!
- Overseeing all maintenance operations on the property, all while working within the planned maintenance budget.
- Maintaining all service and safety records in compliance with federal, state, and local law.
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues.
- Meeting all duties and requirements outlined in the Service Supervisor job description.
- At least 3 years of experience in on-site property maintenance.
- Must be able to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented environment.
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures.
- Weekends as circumstances warrant; on-call on a rotating basis for emergencies or snow removal, as needed.
Don’t miss this opportunity! Apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.