Website Waterford Place Apartments
We are searching for a Service Supervisor for our 180 unit apartment community! As Service Supervisor, you will be responsible for maintenance operations on the property. Our ideal candidate has the necessary skills to complete maintenance and repairs for vacant and occupied units while working within the planned maintenance budget. Resident satisfaction is the key to our success, so our new Service Supervisor will be committed to handling maintenance requests timely and professionally. If you have successful experience in apartment maintenance with demonstrated skills in leadership, maintenance, and customer service, please apply now!
- Overseeing all maintenance operations on the property
- Maintaining all service and safety records in compliance with federal, state, and local law
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues
- Meeting all duties and requirements outlined in the Service Supervisor job description
- 3 years’ experience in on-site apartment maintenance
- 1 year of supervisory experience
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented environment.
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures.
- Weekends as circumstances warrant; on-call for emergencies.
- Certified Pool Operator (CPO)
Don’t miss this opportunity! Apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.