Website The Case Building
We have an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist at our 17-story luxury apartment building in Deep Ellum! As the Receptionist, you will handle a wide variety of duties such as greeting residents, prospects, and vendors as well as answering all incoming phone calls and routing those calls to the appropriate staff member. Our Receptionists strive to make visitors and callers feel welcome and comfortable. If you have a keen eye for detail and believe that providing excellent customer service is the key to success, then we need you on our team! Do not miss this incredible opportunity to work in Deep Ellum’s energetic urban environment! Apply now!
- Greets all visitors to the property office.
- Determines visitor needs and directs them to the appropriate office or staff member.
- Answers incoming phone calls and transfers the calls to the appropriate staff member.
- Performs any additional duties assigned by Community Manager, Assistant Community Manager, or Regional Director.
- Excellent telephone, verbal, written, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to type 30 WPM and also be able to manage multiple incoming calls and visitors.
- Computer Skills in the following programs: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented environment.
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures.
- Performs duties under pressure and meets deadlines in a timely manner.
- Works as part of a team, as well as completes assignments independently.
This opportunity won’t last, apply today!
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.