Website Westdale Asset Management
Are you a process-driven and detailed individual with deep technical and user knowledge of Yardi modules (Residential, Student, Commercial, Marketing Rent Café products, CRM)? Do you want to join a close-knit team that ties I.T., Training, and Marketing support together? If so, this opportunity is for you. Come join us at our vibrant offices at The Epic in Deep Ellum – just east of downtown Dallas.
The Property Management System Specialist role includes dedicated, full-time client support via service management, supporting internal tickets related to technical issues or configuration changes. Daily duties will include organizing ticket flow, troubleshooting Yardi programs, and working directly with Yardi account managers to ensure timely remediation. This person will work closely with trainers, marketing, and IT admins to facilitate the effective use of Yardi products. Individual will also facilitate thorough testing of processes and procedures to standardize workflows.
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions for Core Systems Yardi Voyager, Rent Café CRM Flex, Rent Café Site Manager
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions for Ancillary Systems, Screening, Renters Insurance, Utility Billing (RUBS and Submetered).
- Assist with supporting and managing new initiatives and project rollouts.
- Overseeing system updates and participating in testing, implementation of, and compliance with technology-related policies.
- Identify best practice configurations and maintain internal documentation.
- Recommend changes that will streamline workflow processes and improve timeliness and accuracy of results.
- Provide one-on-one support to IT, Marketing, and Training staff utilizing various methods of communication including phone calls, email, video conferencing, etc.
- Manage remediation of assigned Property Management System support inquiries in the company’s support ticketing system.
- Assist in the transition of software data during property acquisitions and dispositions using ETL and Y2Y
- Uploading data via CSV and ETL imports.
- Maintain scheduled reports, custom menus, and workflows.
- Four-year college degree is preferred with a BA or BS in Accounting, Business, Finance, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Two-year degree is acceptable with training experience, seven-plus years in the real estate industry, consulting, implementation, or support experience with Yardi.
We offer a competitive salary, good benefits, and a great work environment. Our benefits include:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation, personal/sick time, and holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Credit union
- Service recognition awards
- Employee assistance program
- Apartment rental discounts
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.