Website Westdale Asset Management
Currently, we are seeking a detail-oriented, organized professional to join our accounting team in our new corporate office near downtown Dallas at The Epic. The position will require accounting, analysis, and special projects. The Portfolio Accountant’s primary responsibility is to prepare, review, and distribute financial statements on each property in their portfolio on a monthly basis. In addition to monthly financial statements, the Portfolio Accountant will respond to inquiries from on-site staff, owners, co-workers, lenders, and others as well as define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills.
- Prior property management accounting experience a plus.
- Yardi Voyager experience a plus.
We offer a competitive salary, good benefits, and an energetic environment. Our benefits include:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation, personal/sick time, and holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Credit union
- Service recognition awards
- Employee assistance plan
- Apartment rental discounts
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.